Dr. Meier has become a prominent figure in the media, and has been featured in popular newspapers and magazines throughout the country. In addition to his increasing presence in the media, Dr. Meier has also received several awards for his outstanding work in orthopedic and sports medicine.
Dr. Meier in the Media
Dr. Meier was recently featured in a USA Today article about NASCAR driver Tony Stewart’s leg injury, offering his expert opinion about what treatment Stewart would need and what the recovery would be like. USA Today interviewed Dr. Meier about this notable sports injury because of his expertise in sports medicine.
In 2017, Dr. Meier was named a SuperDoctor by Los Angeles Magazine for the 10th consecutive year. He received this award for consistently performing the most cutting-edge orthopedic procedures, conducting extensive research in new and innovative treatment options, and providing the best and most personalized patient care.
Dr. Meier was even featured in Sports Illustrated!
- Steven Meier, MD, performs first shoulder hemi cap arthroplasty at La Peer.
- La Peer’s Joint Surgery Center announces partial knee replacement to preserve joint.
- Dr. Meier Named a SuperDoctor in 2013 by Los Angeles Magazine for six consecutive years.
- Dr. Meier discusses challenges of soft tissue regeneration in rotator cuff injury.
- Dr. Meier performs unicompartmental arthroplasty in outpatient setting.
- Dr. Meier recognized as a Top Doctor by SuperDoctors Magazine.
- 20 Doctors from La Peer Health Systems named SuperDoctors of Souther California.
- Dr. Meier comments on a study regarding MSC therapy.
- Dr. Meier brings expertise to leading-edge regenerative medicines.
- Dr. Meier treats patients in Honduras for the Hackett Hemwall Foundation Teaching Trip.
- Dr. Meier explains the recent findings on shoulder arthroplasty.
- Dr. Meier performs a Natural Tissue Graft implantation surgery, the first procedure of its kind to be done in Los Angeles.
- Dr. Meier discusses the recovery timeline for Chicago Blackhawk’s star forward after an AC joint separation.
Next, read about the humanitarian efforts that Dr. Meier supports.